Private toilet, sofa, satellite TV(coming soon) and private Platform.
Open 24 Hours! Open everyday!
Open daily from 12noon to 10.00PM, closed every thursday
Last call at 9.30PM
Jetty & Platform Pricing
Terms and Conditions
- Published rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
- Published rates are inclusive of service and tax charges.
- Bookings are subject to the availability of Long Jetty, Platforms and VIP Platforms on required dates.
- All published rates are subject to changes with or without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, such as increase of fuel pricing, government tax and etc.
- No refund will be given for unused/unutilized fishing hours and equipment.
2.) Booking :-
- Our reservation team will reply with confirmation on the availability for every booking enquiry received.
- Invoice will be issued along with payment details and dateline for payment.
- Voucher will be emailed to you upon payment received. Please print a copy of the voucher for check-in purpose.
3.) Check-in :-
- Please check-in by presenting the voucher at the reception area. You are advised to check-in half an hour prior to the fishing session booked.
- Anglers are to purchase necessary fishing equipment (i.e. spring with hook, float and bait) from the cashier.
- Anglers are to collect fishing equipment purchased from the Tackle Shop.
- Anglers are to proceed to the respective assigned fishing spot.
4.) Cancellation :-
- In the event of any cancellation : NO REFUND either in part or in full will be made.
5.) Amendment (after payment made) :-
- Amendment of date is allowed with a minimum of 7 days prior notice and subject to the availability of the Platform and/or Long jetty.
- Amendment of date made 3 days or lesser prior to the fishing date booked, an amendment fee of RM 50.00 (per booking) will be imposed.
6.) House rules (Important) :
6a.) Hulu Langat Fishing Resort is a strictly CATCH AND RELEASE sport fishing pond.
6b.) Fishing rod used must be : PE #1 – #3 (10-30lbs), mono-line/braided line : 30lbs and above, reel size : 5000 and above.
6c.) ONLY in house spring with hook, float and dough bait is allowed. These items can be purchased from our tackle shop.
6d.) Strictly NO treble hooks, NO artificial lures and NO live bait is allowed. ONLY one single hook per rig/rod.
6e.) Maximum occupancy set by the management:
– Every Long Jetty with 2 anglers + 2 visitors
– Every Platform with 4 anglers + 4 visitors
– Every VIP Platform with 6 anglers + 6 visitors
In other words, every angler is only allowed to bring along a companion/visitor.
6f.) Maximum fishing rod set by the management:
– Long Jetty with 2 anglers + 2 visitors / Maximum 2 rods
– Platform with 4 anglers + 4 visitors / Maximum 4 rods
– VIP Platform with 6 anglers + 6 visitors / Maximum 6 rods
In other words, every angler is only allowed to bring 1 rod.
6g.) NO outsider are allowed except for anglers and their visitors are allowed on the Long Jetty, Platforms and VIP Platforms vicinity.
6h.) Strictly no children aged 11 years and below are allowed in the Long Jetty area as to ensure safety and privacy of other anglers.
6i.) NO pets and outside food are allowed in the Long Jetty, Platforms and VIP Platforms area.
6j.) The management reserves the right to deny access without prejudice should the above mentioned house rules are breached.
7.) Rod rental & deposit :
7a.) Published price is only inclusive of fishing session/hours on Long Jetty and Platform (with private fishing guide for Platforms and VIP Platforms only).
7b.) Published price is exclusive of rod, line, reel, spring with hook, bait and other miscellaneous charges.
7c.) Rod rental is available at RM 50.00 per rod/angler/session and a refundable deposit of RM 500.00 OR driving license is required per rod/angler/session upon check in.
7d.) Deposit payment made OR driving license will be refunded/returned in full should the rod(s) returned is(are) in good condition.
7e.) Fishing rods (for rental) are subject to the availability during check in, based on first come first serve basis.
7f.) Full or partial deposit will be forfeited should the rod(s) is(are) found damaged upon return.
8.) Payment :
- Full pre-payment is required upon issuance of invoice OR within dateline given.
- Failure to comply with the payment terms and conditions will result in automatic cancellation of your reservation.
- Reinstatement of booking is subject to the availability of Long Jetty, Platforms and VIP Platforms.
- Payment of the confirmation indicates that you have agreed and accepted Sport Fishing Resort & Restaurant Sdn Bhd’s terms and conditions.
8a.) Payment options :
- Method of payment accepted are credit or debit cards (Master, Visa, American Express, Diners) with a 3% of handling charge**, Telegraphic Transfer and cash or cheque deposit.
- Currencies accepted for Telegraphic Transfer are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM), US Dollars and EURO. Exchange rate being determined at the sole discretion of Sport Fishing Resort & Restaurant Sdn Bhd and updated periodically. Exchange rates so set are final and non-negotiable.
- All charges for Telegraphic Transfer or other payment methods are to be borne by the customer.
- For credit card payments made online, we at Sport Fishing Resort & Restaurant Sdn Bhd reserved the right to require a Letter of Authorization to verify legitimate use of the credit card.
- Whatever the method of payment, funds must have cleared in our account by the payment dateline given along with our invoice.
** Handling charge is to ensure that our guests are provided a comfortable and safe booking environment Sport Fishing Resort & Restaurant Sdn Bhd has invested substantially to expand, implement and maintain our online payment systems and especially, to upgrade, enhance and improve the security features for online credit, debit and charge cards payments. The handling charge is to subsidize the costs of the payments.
9.) Possible cancellation made by the company :-
- Sport Fishing Resort & Restaurant Sdn Bhd (herewith known as the The Company), reserves the right to cancel any booking made prior to commencement for any reason whatsoever . All monies paid by you will be refunded in full without further obligation or liability on the part of The Company.
10.) Liability :-
- The company shall be exempted from any liability for the loss, injury or damage to property or personal accidents or the occurrence beyond our control (e.g. weather condition, theft).
11.) Personal Insurance :-
- We strongly recommend that you purchase a personal travel insurance policy prior to the commencement of your trip. The Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage as a result of personal accident, injury or illness etc.
Rent Fishing RodFishing Rod : RM 50 per session
(RM500 deposit or driving license)
Buy Fishing Bait
Fishing bait 5KG : RM 20.00
Buy Fishing Hook and FloatHook & Spring : RM 5.00 per set
Float : RM 3.00
Float (with LED) : RM 8.00
Sport Fishing Resort & Restaurant Sdn Bhd (No. 967298-A)
Lot 769, Jalan Sentosa 11/A, Taman Desa Sentosa,
Mukim Hulu Langat, Daerah Hulu Langat,
Negeri Selangor, MALAYSIA
Email : email@example.com
Tel (main line) : +6 014 637 3979
Tel (secondary line) : +6 018 620 9997